This is such a great and fun style! Especially for the warmer Spring/Summer months!
And lucky you, latest-hairstlyes.com made a tutorial so we all can look effortlessly boho chic!
I would suggest having your hair dry and wavy/curly before starting. This will give it that extra boho look and feel with the texture.
How they did it:
1. Section off and secure a triangle section on top front of your head . Fold your scarf of choice into the hair and firmly place on the top of your head.
2. Take the hair that is left out of clipped section and scarf and add a low ponytail.
3. Take each piece of headscarf and divide the hair into two sections.
4. Twist hair with the scarf and secure with a bobby pin into desired place. Repeat with the other side.
5. Tuck the scarf into desired places.
6. Drop the top triangle section and twist desired hair up and over into head scarf and pin into place.
This is a perfect style for pretty much any occasion! Enjoy!